CC 8800-1 Crawler Crane Operator
We are currently accepting applications for experienced, hard-working, and highly motivated CC 8800 Crawler Crane Operator.
Job Title: CC 8800 Crawler Crane Operator.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Term: Permanent, Fulltime
Start Date: As soon as possible
Buisness Address: F-90/25, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020
Travel requirements: Project Site based on Rotational Schedule, camp accommodations
Benefits: As per the collective agreement
As a CC 8800-1 Crawler Crane Operator, you will be tasked with ensuring that operations at Sarens India are provided with exceptional service from the projects department. Specifically, you will be tasked with and for certain tasks training others to:
- Ensure that there is an adherence to Sarens safety policies both on and off site and encourages co-workers, clients and suppliers to follow the same standards.
- Offer hands on training and specialized knowledge to employees regarding cranes, specifically the CC 8800.
- Perform site inspections of assembly/lifting area while ensuring area is free of obstacles.
- Review all crane parts for damages and correctly (un)load parts.
- Maintain all crane parts, safety pins, safety switches, and cylinders when assembling cranes.
- Make a correct estimations of the weight of the load (load + hook + chains).
- Erecting/positioning the crane correctly considering the load/order, as well as with regard to the initial position as to the position during the radius.
- Correctly slinging simple and complex loads.
- Assisting in the demobilization/mobilization of the cranes.
- Apply and communicate all safety rules to stakeholders.
Maintain administrative duties such as:
- Completing worksheets weekly .
- Regularly checking material and eventual accessories (oil and fuel levels, first aid kits, fire extinguisher, walkie talkies).
- Reporting the work on site and attend work meetings regarding safety aspects surrounding cranes.
Sarens India is looking for a career-oriented individual who has an open mind and a no-nonsense, down-to-earth mentality. As a Journeyman Crane operator and trainer, you will possess the following key characteristics:
- Committed to prevention and zero workplace accidents.
- Motivated, solution-driven and entrepreneurial.
- Disciplined and committed to quality.
- Loyal, honest and sincere.
- Collaborative in their approach to working with people, both individually and in a group.
The ideal candidate will have the following technical capabilities:
- Technical education as a Crawler Crane Operator.
- Three (5) years’ experience operating CC 8800 -1 on large project sites.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English & Hindi.
- Able to use an email and the computer system.
- Valid driver’s license and relevant certificates (eg. safety, slinging/signaling, fork lift).
- Knowledge in the area of hydraulics, mechanics, and electric maintenance.
- Ability to estimate the centre of gravity of a load, external influences on stability, where the stability area is, and why.
- Understanding of how to manipulate a trailer, and control of loads.
- A willingness or work on project sites on a rotational schedule
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with the title ‘ CC 2800 Crane Operator’ in the title.
We appreciate your interest in this position and will carefully review each application. We can only interview those candidates who are the right fit.
If interested please submit your resume by applying online
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above